Italian Pesce Spada alla Griglia
- 1 lb swordfish filet
- 1 lb small potatoes halved
- 2 lemons one for juice
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
Pesce Spada Culinary Spice Kit
- Garlic, tomato, paprika, chipotle, basil, brown mustard, oregano, bay leaves, marjoram, thyme, rosemary
- A fresh salad of your choice with a lemon dressing.
- Rub all sides of the fish with salt.
- In a CONTAINER, add 1/2 cup of olive oil and all lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp Pesce Spada spices.
- Add the fish and cover all sides with the marinade.
- Cover and let rest in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Take the fish out and drain.
- In a BOWL, mix 2 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp Pesce Spada spices.
- Add potatoes and salt to taste. Mix well.
- On a lined, greased BAKING SHEET, distribute potatoes in one layer.
- Roast in the OVEN for about 30 minutes until brown and crisp. Turn them midway.
- Cook the fish on the GRILL or in a greased PAN until it turns white.
- Serve the grilled fish with, lemon, baked potatoes, and a fresh salad.