- 2 oz pack Halloumi cheese or firm mozzarella or firm tofu about 8each
- 1 Frisee lettuce or your lettuce of choice
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 baguette
You might have
- 1-2 oranges
- 1 tbsp mastic olive oil
- salty & pepper
- Peel the oranges.
- With a sharp knife, remove the peel and white pith from the sections.
- In a BOWL, mix mastic olive oil with 1 tbsp orange juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a PAN, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat.
- Cut halloumi into thin slices (8 slices per pack) and fry for about 2 minutes until golden on both sides, and it begins to melt.
- Distribute lettuce on plates.
- Place cherry tomatoes and orange sections on lettuce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Place halloumi slices on top.