- 1.5 lb ground pork poultry, or veal
- 5 green onions sliced
- 10.5 oz very thin spaghetti aka capellini
- tamari or soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- 4-8 oz vegetables of your choice (see notes)
- cooked rice
Culinary Spice Kit
- Cinnamon, fennel, garlic, Shitake mushrooms, black pepper, star anise, cloves
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions. Keep the cooking water.
- In a large PAN, heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat.
- Add meat and Mǎyǐshàngshù Spices. Mix and stir-fry until the meat is crumbled and cooked.
- Add vegetables (optional), green onions, and 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce.
- Mix and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles and 1 cup of their cooking water. Mix well.
- Add more cooking water, tamari or soy sauce and/ or salt & pepper to taste.
* Recommended: thinly sliced mushrooms, zucchini, rutabaga, turnip, celery, bell pepper; or broccoli florets or green asparagus, cut in small pieces. ▪ Substitute spaghetti with glass noodles. ▪ Make it again and substitute the spices with 1-2 tbsp bean paste.