- 2 lbs ground meat beef or lamb or half-half
- 1 cup parsley and cilantro chopped (packed full, save some for garnish), half-half
- 10 oz broccoli florets
- 4-6 pieces of bread e.g. naan
- 1 shallot or small onion finely chopped
- 2 - 4 eggs
- 2 oz butter
Culinary Spice Kit
-  Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, mint, black pepper
-  Cayenne
- In a LARGE BOWL, mix herbs and shallot, Mkaouara Spices , salt (1 tsp recommended) and Mkaouara Spices  to taste.
- Add meat and knead well.
- Form little cherry-sized meatballs.
- In a PAN, melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Distribute meatballs in one layer (see notes).
- Cover the PAN with a lid and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- In a POT, bring salted water to boil.
- Add broccoli. Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes until the florets are done but not falling apart.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In a SMALL BOWL, crack the eggs.
- Gently slide the eggs one by one on top of the meatballs, each in a different corner.
- Add salt to taste. Cover the PAN and cook until the egg white is cooked.
- Serve Mkaouara on a large plate and sprinkle with herbs.
- Add bread and broccoli on separate plates.
If your pan is not large enough, cook the meatballs in two batches. The taste turns out better.