- 1 lb spaghetti or
- linguine or other noodles
- 1 can tomato/es chopped, 17-18 oz (* see note below)
You might have
- 1 onion finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground meat or
- finely cut vegetables
- leaves basil for garnish
Culinary Spice Kit Ingredients
- Tangerine peel, sundried tomatoes, garlic, basil, white pepper
- In a POT, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and fry them until they are translucent.
- Careful of splatters, add tomatoes.
- Stir in half of the Napolitana Spices.
- Optional add ground meat or finely cut vegetables. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and bring to boil. Turn heat to medium-low and cook for 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Serve noodles with Napolitana sauce and garnish with basil leaves.
* Please check ingredients of the can. It should contain only tomatoes, no spices or other ingredients!