- 1.25 lb chicken breast sliced into 1/2-inch wide stripes
- 3 cups lettuce sliced into 1-inch wide stripes
- 1/2 cup red radish halved and sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 cup flat parsley and/ or mint leaves chopped
- 2 pita bread cut into 1-inch cubed chips
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and peeled
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- olive oil
- extra pita bread
- onions sliced
Culinary Spice Kit
- Pouch  allspice, black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek, cloves, ginger, nutmeg
- Pouch  sumac
- In a BOWL, mix 2 tbsp lemon juice with Fattoush Spices  and salt to taste.
- Add chicken and 1 tbsp olive oil. Mix well until evenly coated.
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for 1 to 3 hours.
- In a PAN, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Fry garlic for 1 minute. Add chicken and fry until all sides turn brown.
- Cut cucumber, bell pepper, tomato into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a large BOWL, mix 1 tbsp lemon juice, Fattoush Spices , salt to taste, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add all vegetables and herbs, and toss lightly.
- In a PAN, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Fry pita chips until they turn crisp.
- Add the chips to the salad and toss lightly.
- Serve chicken over salad or in pita bread with onions (optional).