Dukkah is an Egyptian mixture of spices and nuts. Sesame and hazelnuts are most common. Pistachios or almonds are great alternatives. The ingredients are toasted to develop a more intensive flavor. Optionally, add rosemary or oregano. "Delicious brilliant ideaWhat can say? What a creative idea for 1, and a delicious meal each time for 2. I recieved 2 Meal spice kits (these include the spices for the entire meal & a recipe card with what to get or add to your shopping list).1st meal: Dukkah Lamb - This was fantastic. Definitely follow cooking instructions from Spice breeze cards -- I finished slightly faster in oven for a more rare chop- to die for! (...)" Serena Ricker (Trustpilot Review)
- 9 small lamb chops trimmed
- 1 lb sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup ground hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, or pistachios
- salt & pepper
Dukkah Culinary Spice Kit
- pouch  coriander and cumin toasted
- pouch  sesame seeds roasted
Preheat the OVEN to 400°F.
- In a BOWL, mix sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts with 2 tbsp oil, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place all in one layer on a non-sticking BAKING SHEET.
- Cook vegetables in the OVEN for 30-40 minutes, turning midway.
Shortly before vegetables are done:
- Season chops with salt & pepper to taste, and Dukkah  spices.
- In a PAN, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry garlic for 30 seconds over medium-low heat.
- Add chops and fry them over medium heat until your desired doneness.
- In a small BOWL, mix nuts with Dukkah  spices. Sprinkle over plated chops.
- Substitute lamb with 1.25 lb chicken breast strips, filet mignon, pork chops, fish (salmon, halibut, cod), eggplant slices (1/2 inch), or seitan.
- Substitute vegetables with potatoes and/or carrots.
- Optional, drizzle meal with pomegranate molasses, and/or serve with hummus sprinkled with lemon.
Mix Dukkah spices with nuts, 2-4 tbsp olive oil, and salt to taste.
Enjoy as a dip with fresh baguette, mix it with cooked pasta, or drizzle it over baked vegetables.