Dublin Spice Bag
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast bone+skinless, cut in thin stripes
- 2 lbs potatoes peeled, cut in stripes
- 1 bell pepper green and/ or red, cut in thin stripes
- 2 cups almonds ground
- 4 paper bags
You might have
- 1 onion peeled, halved, sliced
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- oil & salt
Culinary Spice Kit
- Pouch  Star anise, fennel, cinnamon, garlic, cloves
- Pouch  Sichuan pepper
- Pouch  Roasted chile powder mild
- In a BOWL, mix chicken, Spice Bag Spices , 3 tbsp tamari, orange juice, and Spice Bag Spices  &  to taste.
- Cover. Let marinate 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat OVEN to 400°F.
- In a BOWL, mix potatoes with 3 tbsp oil and salt to taste.
- Place potatoes in one layer on a non-sticking BAKING SHEET.
- Bake in OVEN for 30-40 minutes.
- On a PLATE, beat egg. Add salt to taste.
- Coat chicken thoroughly with the egg.
- On a different PLATE, spread ground almonds.
- Coat chicken thoroughly with the almonds.
- In a PAN, heat 2 tbsp oil.
- On high heat stir-fry the chicken until they turn brown and crispy. Set aside.
- In the same PAN, fry onion 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and 1 tbsp tamari mid way.
- Serve chicken and potatoes in paper bags.