- 1.25 lb chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1.5 inch ginger grated
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 lemon for juice
- 2/3 cup yogurt plain
- 12 skewers *)
Tandoori Culinary Spice Kit
-  Paprika, cinnamon, cardamom, ajowan, turmeric, cloves, cumin, white pepper, coriander
-  Chili flakes
- 2 cups basmati rice cooked or steamed
- In a BOWL, add yogurt, Tandoori  spices, 2/3 of the garlic and ginger, salt and Tandoori  spices to taste. Mix well.
- Coat chicken with the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for 2 to 24 hours.
- In a FOOD PROCESSOR, blend mint, cilantro, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/3 of the garlic and ginger, salt and Tandoori  spices to taste.
- Add water as needed to create a thick sauce.
- Cover and keep cool until serving.
- Preheat OVEN to 425°F.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Place skewers in a BAKING DISH lined with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the OVEN for 20 to 30 minutes, until cooked through, turning midway.
- Serve tandoori with rice or bread, the mint chutney, and optionally a fresh salad.