We are glad to bring a taste of New Orleans to your home with this Cajun blend and smoky chili for shrimp or fish fillet. For the side, we included amchoor powder for an exotic touch. It's made from dried green mangoes and adds a fruity flavor to the coleslaw to pair with the citrus flavor in the red bell pepper.
- 1 cup rice (basmati recommended)
- 1 lb shrimps fresh
- 1 onion
- 3 gloves garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 head white cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 fresh mango (optional)
Cajun Culinary Spice Kit
- 1 pouch  Cajun Spices paprika, yellow mustard, oregano, thyme, and black pepper
- 1 pouch  Cajun Spices cayenne
- 1 pouch  Cajun Spices amchoor
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- In a medium BOWL mix fresh shrimps with chopped onion and grated garlic.
- Add the Cajun Spices , as much from the Cajun Spices  to your individual heat level, lime juice, 1 tbsp. oil, and salt to taste.
- Toss well and let’s marinade for 15 minutes. In the meantime prepare the cole slaw. (see below)
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large PAN over medium-low heat. Fry the shrimps until pink.
- Finely chop cabbage and bell pepper.
- Mix yogurt with the spices in the Cajun Spices , 1/2 tbsp oil, pepper and salt to taste, and mix well with vegetables.
- Serve shrimps with rice and cole slaw.
- Mango fans add fresh mango slices to the dish (optional). Enjoy!
If you want to use mayonnaise in place of yoghurt, you can skip the oil in the coleslaw. //