- 8 oz ripe camembert
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1 beer blonde or your favorite
- 1 jar German pickles or Sauerkraut
- pretzels or German style rye bread
- chives for garnish, optional
You might have
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- salt & pepper
Obatzda Culinary Spice Kit
- Pouch  Caraway, paprika
- Pouch  Cayenne
- Mash Camembert with a fork.
- Mix Camembert with butter, cream cheese, and chopped onions.
- Season to taste with: Obatzda Spices  and , salt, and pepper.
- Add 4 tbsp beer and mix until it becomes a smooth cream.
- Let the cream rest for 30 to 60 minutes.