(1) In a PAN, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, meat, Keshi Yena spices, and salt to taste.
Stir-fry until the meat is crumbled and cooked.
(2) Add tomatoes and your choice of the recommended ingredients.
Add salt to taste. Mix well.
Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Stir occasionally. Set aside.
(3) Preheat the OVEN to 350°F.
(4) Grease a non-sticking BAKING DISH or 3-4 BAKING BOWLS with butter.
Line the bottom and sides of the BAKING DISH completely with overlapping cheese slices.
(5) In a BOWL, whisk the eggs.
Stir them into the sauce and pour all into the BAKING DISH.
Cover completely with cheese slices.
(6) Bake in the OVEN until the cheese is soft and golden brown.
Serve keshi yena with rice.
Optionally, add a fresh salad.